How to Book
- Telephone Charlotte on +33 (0)637 717 527 or email email@example.com to check for availability and any further information you may require.
- If the holiday you want is available you can take an option on the accommodation and dates you have chosen. We will hold the chalet for 24 hours whilst you think about it; this option expires automatically, but you can telephone should you wish to extend it for a further 24 hrs.
- Should you decide to proceed you will need to send us a completed booking form with a deposit of 30%. Upon receiving the booking form and deposit we will send you a confirmation of the reservation. However, if someone else wishes to book the same chalet for the same dates and we have not received your booking form with the required deposit by the end of your specified option period then the priority will expire and the chalet will be given to the next interested party.
- The confirmation of the reservation will state the balance still due to Chalet 1802 and the date by which this payment must reach us – 8 weeks prior to departure. No further reminder will be issued unless specifically requested.
- Should full payment for group bookings not be made on time this will result in the forfeiting of any discounts, or the cancellation of your holiday with appropriate cancellation charges. Balances must be paid by the party leader in one full payment.
- If you are booking within 8 weeks of departure we will require the full payment along with the booking form. We cannot accept cheques.
- There is an £1000 damage deposit payable on arrival in cash which will be returned to the party leader on check out providing the chalet is returned in a fit state.
- Please call us at any time for any further information and we will be only too happy to help.
Check in is from 4 – 8 pm on the day of arrival and check out is by 10 am on the day of departure.
Prices are in pounds per chalet per week and include self catered accommodation for the dates specified, local taxes, linen, towels and toiletries.
What is Not Included
Travel, transfers, holiday and medical insurance, lift passes, ski hire, tuition, lunches, breakfast, evening meals, nanny service, driving service.
There is an £1000 damage deposit payable on arrival in cash which will be returned to the party leader on check out providing the chalet is returned in a fit state.
Special Dietary Requirements
Should you book an additional catering service then please notify us of any special dietary requirements.
All our chalets are non-smoking.
Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the chalets so please bring a pair of indoor shoes or slippers for use in the chalets.
We regret that we are unable to accept animals.
Chalet Schuss is a ski in ski out chalet but it is situated on a red run. You can access the blue run down to Prarion by walking down the drive and a further 100 meters. In winter, the drive up the the chalet can be snowy. We do get the drive snow cleared but unless you have a good 4×4 with snow tires you will have to park at the bottom of the drive. Occasionally, if it hasn’t snowed in a while, the drive may become icy and therefore you may need to park in our parking at the bottom of the drive walk up.
All reservations must be made on the official booking form (the ‘Booking Form’) which, subject to these booking conditions, shall constitute the entire agreement between you (the ‘Hirer’) and us Chalet 1802 Limited (‘Chalet 1802’ or ‘us’) (the ‘Agreement’ or the ‘Holiday’). The Agreement is conditional upon receipt by us of the Booking Form (along with the Deposit or Holiday Price (both as defined below and as applicable) and the dispatch by us to the Hirer of both the Invoice (as defined below) and a confirmation of the Agreement.
This Agreement is made between Chalet 1802 and the Hirer on the basis that the chalet as specified in the Booking Form (the ‘Chalet’) is to be occupied by the Hirer and his guests for a period as defined in the Booking Form (the ‘Hire Period’).
The price of the Holiday is as specified in the Booking Form (the ‘Holiday Price’). A deposit of 30% of the Holiday Price (the ‘Deposit’) should accompany all bookings. The balance of the Holiday Price less the Deposit (the ‘Invoice Price’) must be paid at least 8 weeks before the beginning of the Hire Period. If the Invoice Price is not received within this period then the Deposit may be forfeited and the hiring cancelled at the sole discretion of Chalet 1802. If bookings are made 8 weeks or less in advance of the Hire Period the whole of the Holiday Price must be paid on booking.
Hirings normally run from 4 p.m. on the first day of the Hire Period until 10 a.m. on the last day of the Hire Period. The Hirer agrees to make every effort to arrive at the Chalet by the specified time of arrival; however, any failure to notify Chalet 1802 of a late arrival resulting in failure by Chalet 1802 to provide access to the Chalet will result in responsibility for overnight accommodation being with the Hirer.
USE OF THE PROPERTY
The Hirer must use the Chalet for the purpose of a private holiday residence only and not for any other purpose whatsoever.
RIGHTS OF REFUSAL
Chalet 1802 reserves the unconditional right to terminate a Holiday with immediate effect in the event of unreasonable conduct by the Hirer which is in Chalet 1802’s reasonable opinion likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other customers, employees, property or to any third party. Upon termination of the Holiday Chalet 1802’s responsibility to the Hirer’ thereupon ceases. Full cancellation charges will apply (as set out below) and Chalet 1802 will be under no obligation or liability whatsoever for any refund, compensation or loss that the Hirer may incur.
Every effort is made to ensure that the Chalet complies with the description given to the Hirer at the time of booking. However Chalet 1802 cannot accept any liability for any changes or inaccuracies that occur between the time of the booking and the commencement of the Hire Period.
The use of the Chalet and its facilities is entirely at the Hirer’s own risk and Chalet 1802 cannot be responsible for any injuries caused to the Hirer, his/her guests or any third parties. In addition, Chalet 1802 will not be liable to compensate the Hirer for any damage or loss of enjoyment in respect of the Holiday if the failure in the enjoyment was the Hirer’s fault, or could have been reasonably foreseen. Chalet 1802’s liability in any event for any damage or loss (including both direct and indirect loss of enjoyment) will not in any event be greater than the Hire Price.
If the Hirer wishes to cancel his/her Holiday he/she must notify Chalet 1802 by email. Such a cancellation will incur administration costs on the part of Chalet 1802 and Chalet 1802 may not be able to resell the booking. As such the following cancellation charges will apply:
|Cancellation of holiday||Loss of deposit|
|Cancellation of holiday up to 8 weeks before departure||Loss of deposit|
|Cancellation of holiday 8-2 weeks before departure||50% of total price|
|Cancellation of holiday 2 weeks or less before departure||100% of total price|
|If we manage to re sell the dates you booked we will refund you the full amount minus any discounts we offered to ensure the resale.|
In the unlikely event of a complaint about the Chalet, this should be reported to Chalet 1802 (Tel: +33 (0) 63 77 17 527) within three days of the commencement of the Hire Period and confirmed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of the commencement of the Hire Period. Failure to do this will result in Chalet 1802 being unable to deal with the complaint. Complaints cannot be accepted after a Hirer has returned home and there has been no opportunity to address and complaints during the Hire Period.
This Agreement (together with the documents referred to herein):
constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement; and
supersedes and extinguishes any prior drafts, agreements and undertakings between the parties relating to such subject matter.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
A person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce, or to enjoy the benefit of, any provision of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
As part of Chalet 1802’s acceptance of the booking, the Hirer warrants to Chalet 1802 that all information provided to Chalet 1802 is correct and that the Hirer is aged 18 years or over.